"Fashion Fades only style remains"

Coco Chanel


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crack KILLS


What is the deal with some women? I mean what is so sexy about having your butt crack hanging out. I don't understand! I know that low rise jeans are hot, but not hot for everyone. In the winter, I would think that the breeze of cold weather would bother them. I always wondered if they felt the breeze. In the summer, strutting around with your crack showing is not hot. It's rather gross, and is far from lady like. No one wants to see your thong or bunched up panties. I mean a guy might, but ladies please understand that a real man does not want a woman who likes show her goodies to the whole world. When I sit down I don't want everybody behind me to see my crack, in which I am sure that they really do not want to see it either. I believe that if you are constantly pulling them up then maybe you should try another pair of pants that you are comfortable in. You know there are underpants, and other styles of jeans that will eliminate the crack problem, and stll make you look sexy. For those you who wear the wrong panties or no panties; you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you plan to wear low rise jeans get some low rise panties. Bloomers under low rise jeans is not SEXY. I also think that you should consider your body type. Having butt cleavage in the back and a hanging belly in the front is a fashion no no. So those of you who think it is cute it is really not. It doesn't matter what size you are, cover your crack and cover it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment