"Fashion Fades only style remains"

Coco Chanel


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leggings Over-Rated


For the past 4 years leggings and tights have been on the rise. According to fashion history, I learned that leggings were first worn by men during the Renaissance. Decades later leggings were primarily used to keep the body warm doing the frigid winter months. In fact it was not until the 1980's that leggings became a part of fashion, and now they are back.
Leggings are OVER-RATED!!!!
Don't get me wrong I have a several pairs, but I think that they should be worn in a certain way. Meaning that they look nice when the bum is covered. I wear a size zero, and I refuse to wear leggings with a shirt that stops above the waist. Leggings can look nice under a dress, tunic, cardigan, or even under a pair of shorts. You can also dress them up with heels or dress them down with flats. However you decide to rock them please cover the bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment